- Industry-leading compensation packages
- Company-paid insurance offerings with health benefits
- 401K and/or Pension
- Generous, company-paid personal time off
We offer competitive compensation packages to all employees.
Truck driving isn’t just a full-time job - it’s a lifestyle. Our drivers are the key to our success, so we work hard to keep them happy. To give our employees the very best, we offer work/life balance, generous pay packages, and more.
What are the benefits with World Kinect Energy?
- A fleet of modern vehicles with the latest in-cab technologies
- $22-24 per hour to start with overtime opportunities
- On-the-job training programs on transport and tank wagon trucks
- Family-friendly environment with routes that bring you home each night*
- National growth opportunities at an established Fortune 100 company
*This applies to 98% of our established routes. It does not apply to over-the-road (OTR) routes.
Explore our Driver opportunities
Find Box/Lube Driver opportunities near you:
Tank Wagon Drivers
Find Tank Wagon Driver opportunities near you:
As a tank wagon driver, you will haul liquid fuels, such as gasoline and diesel, from fuel terminals to retail stations. In this position, you will become a specialist in the transportation of liquid fuels.
Find Transport Driver opportunities near you:
As a transport driver, you will haul petroleum products to
Want to experience real work/life balance?
As rewarding as life on the road may be, truck driving jobs can keep you away from home. At World Kinect Energy Services, we are a family-friendly team. We understand the importance of balancing work with your life at home. This means your punctual return home is our top priority.