- Industry-leading compensation packages
- Company-paid insurance offerings with health benefits
- 401K and/or Pension
- Generous, company-paid personal time off
We offer competitive compensation packages to every employee.
Truck driving isn’t just a full-time job - it’s a lifestyle. Here at World Fuel Services, our drivers are the key to our success, so we work hard to keep them happy. To give our employees the very best, we offer work/life balance, generous pay packages, and much more.
What are the benefits of driving with World Fuel Services?
- A fleet of modern vehicles with the latest in-cab technologies
- $22-24 per hour to start with overtime opportunities
- On-the-job training programs on transport and tank wagon trucks
- Family-friendly environment with routes that bring you home each night*
- National growth opportunities at an established Fortune 100 company
*This applies to 98% of our established routes. It does not apply to over-the-road (OTR) routes.
Explore our Driver opportunities
Find Box/Lube Driver opportunities near you:
Tank Wagon Drivers
Find Tank Wagon Driver opportunities near you:
As a tank wagon driver, you will haul liquid fuels, such as gasoline and diesel, from fuel terminals to retail stations. In this position, you will become a specialist in the transportation of liquid fuels.
Find Transport Driver opportunities near you:
As a transport driver, you will haul petroleum products to
Want to experience real work/life balance?
As rewarding as life on the road may be, truck driving jobs can keep you away from home. At World Fuel Services, we are a family-friendly team. We understand the importance of balancing work with your life at home. This means your punctual return home is our top priority.