- Industry-leading compensation packages
- Company-paid insurance offerings with health benefits
- 401K and/or pension
- A fleet of modern vehicles with the latest in-cab technologies
What does a Tank Wagon Driver do?
A tank wagon is specifically designed to transport bulk liquids and gases. From fuel terminals to retail stations, our Tank Wagon Drivers run petroleum products across the state. As a Tank Wagon Driver, you would deliver liquid fuels, such as gasoline and diesel, to help our clients meet the demands of their customers.
What’s in it for me?
- $22-24 per hour to start with overtime opportunities
- On-the-job training programs
- National growth opportunities at an established Fortune 100 company
- And more!
Want to experience real work/life balance?
As rewarding as life on the road may be, truck driving jobs can keep you away from home. At World Fuel Services, we are a family-friendly team. We understand the importance of balancing work with your life at home. This means your punctual return home is our top priority.