- Industry-leading compensation packages
- Company-paid life insurance offerings with health benefits
- 401K and/or pension
- On-the-job training programs
- Generous, company-paid personal time off
What does a Box/Lube Truck Driver do?
Here at World Fuel Services, we transport hazardous lubricants in box trucks. As a Box/Lube Truck Driver, you will deliver lubricants regionally to our valued clients.
What’s in it for me?
- A fleet of modern vehicles with the latest in-cab technologies
- $22-24 per hour to start with overtime opportunities
- National growth opportunities at an established Fortune 100 company
- And more!
Want to experience real work/life balance?
As rewarding as life on the road may be, truck driving jobs can keep you away from home. At World Fuel Services, we are a family-friendly team. We understand the importance of balancing work with your life at home. This means your punctual return home is our top priority.